Black Knight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Knight Forums

A forum for some friends to roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cifer
Admin
Cifer

The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Inoichi stirs to wake and nods silently.

"Quickly, tail them" he whispers and starts heading after the shinobi. He waves for the others to follow him, performing a jutsu. He then begins to blend into the trees, as if camouflaged.

Quote :
Inoichi's stealth 1d20+10+6=19
He rolled a three XD thank god for that jutsu
Back to top Go down
https://blackknight.forumotion.com
TheBunny

TheBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:43 pm

Hedeki rushes to his feet in pursuit.

Quote :
Stealth
D20(17)+3=20
Thank god I rolled high because I forgot to put ranks in stealth.
Back to top Go down
Cifer
Admin
Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:49 am

Quote :
oh shit XD lets hope everyone keeps rolling good then

As you begin trailing them and begin getting closer, their group begins getting faster. As they do, the man named Jinpachi grabs the diplomat and throws him over his shoulder as him and one of the other shinobi begin running ahead. The third however stops, your approach getting close to him. He begins to perform several hand seals before saying something inaudible to you. As he does, a large mist begins appearing, immediately covering the entire area.

"They must have noticed our movements. Damn it. This has just become a lot more difficult" Inoichi whispers through the mist.

[Creatures within 5 ft have concealment. Creatures farther have total.]
Back to top Go down
TheBunny

TheBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:26 am

"You can't hide from me." Hedeki activates his byakugan. I'll try to gauge the chakra strength of the man.

Quote :
58/72
Back to top Go down
Cifer
Admin
Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:16 pm

As you activate your Byakugan, you see through the Mist that the ninja has made several water clones, about five of them.

Quote :
Alright, roll initiatives!
Mist Ninja 1d20+7=12
Inoichi 1d20+2=22
Inoichi rolled really well XD
Back to top Go down
TheBunny

TheBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:18 am

How close are they together?

Quote :

Hedeki: 1D20(17)+10=27
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:49 am

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Cifer
Admin
Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:53 am

As you view the ninja, they appear to be spreading apart into twos. Two are heading for you, two for Inoichi, and two appear to waiting for a chance to strike.

Quote :
Okay, Darrell posts first, then I will with Inoichi, then Kenny, then me, then repeat.
Back to top Go down
TheBunny

TheBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:30 am

Out of the lot of them which has the most chakra?
Back to top Go down
Cifer
Admin
Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:03 pm

One of the two who are staying back seems to be the real one.

"Hedeki, what do you see?" Inoichi asks.
Back to top Go down
TheBunny

TheBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:49 pm

"Five water clones. Two on myself, two on you, another and the opponent are in reserve. Cover me, I'll end this quickly." Hedeki moves to bring the real target in range of his 64 palms.
Back to top Go down
Cifer
Admin
Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:25 am

"Well, I'm pratically blind in this Mist, so I'm going to keep myself here" Inoichi states "I'll have to concentrate on seeing their chakra if I want to see them."

Quote :
Inoichi spends his attack making a using See Chakra
1d20+2=20
And he feels the clones coming at him

"Oh yeah, here they come", he says, preparing a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:33 pm

can i atk?
Back to top Go down
Cifer
Admin
Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Quote :
You're blinded by the mist, you'll have to get close to see your enemies.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:44 pm

so i move closer. >:3
Back to top Go down
Cifer
Admin
Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Quote :
Roll me a wisdom check good sir, DC 15
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Cifer
Admin
Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:01 am

Quote :
You can't really sense anyone's chakra besides the mist, making it difficult for you to move. Make an acrobatics to move forward.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
Cifer
Admin
Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:07 am

Hiei jumps from one branch and lands next to a shadowed figure with a kunai in hand. It's hard to tell who it is.

Quote :
Give me another perception, then your turn is done
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:10 am

Back to top Go down
Cifer
Admin
Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:25 am

You are able to tell that the figure next to you Inoichi, barely. As you do, you see another figure leap forward and send a kunai into Inoichi's chest.

Quote :
1d20=17
1d4+2=3
As well, another figure comes hurtling toward toward Hideki, kunai held ready.
Also, Hiei feels the wind brush by as another attacks him from behind.

Quote :
1d20=20+5=critical chance vs Hideki
1d20=17+5=22 vs Hiei, flat-footed

1d20=18+5=23 to confirm vs Hideki

Last edited by Cifer on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheBunny

TheBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:37 am

The critical is null and Hedeki take norm dmg, and Hiei takes a hit. Do I have the range to hit my attacker with dragon fire and direct it to the main and his spare water clone?

Last edited by TheBunny on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cifer
Admin
Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:40 am

Quote :
Sorry, double check my post i forgot bonuses
Back to top Go down
Cifer
Admin
Cifer

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:02 am

Quote :
1d4, 1d4+2d6=[1]+2=3 to Hideki
, [1, 1, 4]+2=8 to Hiei
A mist clone lunges forward and slashes Hideki, narrowly missing a vital spot. At the same time, another Mist clone lands a sneak attack on Hiei, plunging his kunai into his back. Hideki can see that his dragon fire will reach the real target and possibly any of the other clones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)   The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Special Mission - The Bloody Mist (Kenny and Darrell only)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Knight Forums :: The Game Room :: The Main Hall-
Jump to: